WHO WE ARE
Creditflux is the leading information source worldwide for the rapidly evolving market for credit funds and CLOs.
We publish a monthly newsletter, online daily news and comprehensive databases of CLOs and credit fund returns. Creditflux has built up a loyal readership since 2001 and is the publication of choice for many market professionals including all types of investors, dealers, brokers, analysts and service providers. In January 2016 Creditflux became part of Acuris.
Here is what some of the credit market's leading practitioners say about Creditflux:
“Creditflux is the leading publication for the credit sector. Its blend of accurate technicals and timely reporting makes it a useful tool in these markets.”
Stephen Siderow, BlueMountain Capital
“Since its launch in 2001, Creditflux has become a ‘must read’ publication for professionals in the credit derivative market. It is well connected, well informed and insightful. In years to come investors looking back will see Creditflux as the journal of record of the credit derivative market in our times.”
Tim Frost, Partner, Cairn Capital
“A great resource for the structured credit markets which I recommend wholeheartedly.”
Robert Reoch, Director, New College Capital
“It seems to be read by everyone in the business.”
Cian O'Carroll, Partner, Hermes OCL
- Exclusive subscription only news and analysis for investors, banks and service providers who need to know what is going on in these fast moving markets
- Free educational information and a basic news service for registered users
- Occasional publications
Why subscribe to Creditflux?
- A monthly, printed newsletter
- Breaking news from our daily online news service
- Personal archive library allowing you to save articles of interest for easy reference
- Ability to exchange views with other subscribers through our comments feature
- Access to the complete Creditflux archive online dating back to 2001
- Access to special reports
Free Registered User Access
This is a free service that provides users with access to selected news and features online. Registered users will also have access to our comments feature where you can exchange views with other users. Sign up for free here..
Creditflux offers a variety of marketing opportunities, including online advertising, print advertising and event sponsorship. Click here for more information.
Editorial - Please send press releases to this email address
Senior Researcher - Tanvi Gupta +44 20 3741 1403
Customer Services - EMEA/Asia India Hosten-Hughes +44 20 3741 1397
USA/ Canada Jennifer Lee +1 212 686 3054
Commercial head - Karen Saunders +44 20 3741 1375
Senior software architect - Sameer Naqvi
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?