"Fruity" European loan owic points to managed account cocktail
A rare European loan owic took place last week giving market participants the impression that a loan manager was seeking to set-up a managed account
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Control equity up for grabs in two 2015 CLOs this Wednesday 1 month ago
- Past returns: secret CLO market 1 month ago
- JP Morgan AM liquidates fund that made CLO warehouse investments 1 month ago
- Control equity in recently reset Apollo European CLO goes on the auction block 2 months ago
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 2 months ago
- Investcorp targets 95bp spread as it markets Harvest CLO XX 3 hours ago
- Alcentra's 2018 European CLO volumes to pass €1bn mark following new issue 4 hours ago
- Five Arrows adds another string to its bow as it markets second new issue CLO of 2018 5 hours ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 22 hours ago
- Carlyle markets its 22nd CLO transaction of the year with European reset 1 day ago