"Fruity" European loan owic points to managed account cocktail
A rare European loan owic took place last week giving market participants the impression that a loan manager was seeking to set-up a managed account
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 29 days ago
- CLO b-wic line up: European equity makes up 85% of today's market share 1 month ago
- CLO b-wic lineup shows it’s never too late to trade 1.0 equity 1 month ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 1 month ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: control equity in Investcorp euro deal goes under the hammer again 1 month ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 11 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 11 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago