RidgeWorth buy means that Seix needs investor approval (again)
Seix recently solved a dispute with a key equity investor in one of its CLOs. It is going to need to have investors on-side again as it seeks more approvals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Tetragon shuts down distressed debt fund amid claims of fundraising struggles 1 month ago
- Five CLO control equity positions worth $126.2 million up for grabs this week 2 months ago
- Control equity position in Seix CLO circulates on b-wic 2 months ago
- Credit Suisse gets off the mark in 2018 by pricing refi of 2015 US CLO 3 months ago
- Tetragon raises $255 million for its latest CLO risk retention fund 3 months ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 1 day ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 1 day ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 1 day ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 1 day ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 1 day ago