Debut CLO manager hires Guggenheim to arrange private $103 million deal
Guggenheim Securities is in search of equity investment for a manager's private mid-market CLO, according to buy-side sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 13 days ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 1 month ago
- MUFG prices new issue CLO for TCW with AMR mechanism written in 1 month ago
- Minnesota pension slates $200 million to private credit after strong returns over Q3 2018 2 months ago
- Former Barclays CLO head resurfaces at Guggenheim 5 months ago
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 2 hours ago
- US CLO manager JMP Credit rebrands following majority acquisition by Medalist 1 day ago
- Seix returns to CLO market with double step-up tranche in two-year deal 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline preview: Waterville fills the pipe as Par Four surfs high triple-C wave 2 days ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: fixed tranches make their way into European secondary 2 days ago