Debut CLO manager hires Guggenheim to arrange private $103 million deal
Guggenheim Securities is in search of equity investment for a manager's private mid-market CLO, according to buy-side sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ArrowMark prices second CLO transaction in June following mid-market reset 1 month ago
- CEO of TCW's European business joins Investcorp 1 month ago
- Los Angeles manager refinances previously reset CLO 1 month ago
- First Trust teams with TCW to launch unconstrained credit ETF 1 month ago
- TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD 4 months ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 2 days ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 2 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 3 days ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 3 days ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 4 days ago