Debut CLO manager hires Guggenheim to arrange private $103 million deal
Guggenheim Securities is in search of equity investment for a manager's private mid-market CLO, according to buy-side sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ArrowMark prices second CLO transaction in June following mid-market reset 3 months ago
- CEO of TCW's European business joins Investcorp 3 months ago
- Los Angeles manager refinances previously reset CLO 3 months ago
- First Trust teams with TCW to launch unconstrained credit ETF 3 months ago
- TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD 7 months ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 1 day ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 1 day ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 1 day ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago