Debut CLO manager hires Guggenheim to arrange private $103 million deal
Guggenheim Securities is in search of equity investment for a manager's private mid-market CLO, according to buy-side sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Former Barclays CLO head resurfaces at Guggenheim 2 months ago
- ArrowMark prices second CLO transaction in June following mid-market reset 5 months ago
- CEO of TCW's European business joins Investcorp 6 months ago
- Los Angeles manager refinances previously reset CLO 6 months ago
- First Trust teams with TCW to launch unconstrained credit ETF 6 months ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 17 hours ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 18 hours ago
- The financial crisis was the making of 'em 18 hours ago
- Spreads widen as CIFC prices $470 million CLO refi via Citi 1 day ago
- PGIM markets US CLO with highly-diversified portfolio and one-year investment window 1 day ago