Boutique prices new CLO and says: "How do you like them apples?"
A two-deal manager has priced a 2014 CLO, breaking a period of dominance where only high AUM managers had access to the new issue market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX refinances 2016 CLO with triple As at 107bp 6 days ago
- Ares prices its fourth new issue CLO of the year after teaming with Natixis 10 days ago
- Natixis goes coast to coast pricing two middle market CLO resets 17 days ago
- Natixis IM expands private debt capabilities with MV acquisition 23 days ago
- Carlyle teams with Natixis to price European CLO triple As at 79bp 24 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 17 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 18 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago