Boutique prices new CLO and says: "How do you like them apples?"
A two-deal manager has priced a 2014 CLO, breaking a period of dominance where only high AUM managers had access to the new issue market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Neuberger Berman and Natixis combine to price new US CLO 4 days ago
- Guggenheim enters mid-market CLOs with deal arranged by Natixis 23 days ago
- Barings and Natixis team up again for a middle market CLO 29 days ago
- Voya drops loan triple As as it resets 2015 CLO via Natixis 1 month ago
- MV Credit raises €803 million for credit fund following Natixis acquisition 1 month ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 3 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 4 days ago