Boutique prices new CLO and says: "How do you like them apples?"
A two-deal manager has priced a 2014 CLO, breaking a period of dominance where only high AUM managers had access to the new issue market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- THL prices two CLOs in a single day, including first middle market-backed deal 13 days ago
- THL prepares $505 million CLO alongside Natixis 17 days ago
- Onex CLO hits mid-range with triple As, but triple-Bs point to widening 27 days ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 1 month ago
- AB returns to CLOs by pricing 2019's first mid-market new issue 1 month ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 1 day ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 1 day ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 2 days ago
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 3 days ago