New Guggenheim credit fund snacks on rare CLOs
A closed-end credit fund launched by Guggenheim Investments last year has shown appetite for less liquid CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- B-wic round-up: it's never too late to buy CLO equity 5 days ago
- Guggenheim Investments prices its first CLO transaction of the year 9 days ago
- Managers predict skill will win out 15 days ago
- Credit markets ignore geopolitical exposures, suggests Guggenheim 1 month ago
- Guggenheim announces $2 billion final close on latest private debt fund 1 month ago
- Euro CLO roundup: Managers race to the bottom as spreads dip below 70bp 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: Unfazed by risk retention uncertainty, a busy market tests reissue and L-shape trends 1 day ago
- California CLO manager prices its first US CLO deal of the year 1 day ago
- Amherst Pierpont prices second ever CLO transaction for Connecticut manager 1 day ago
- New York CLO manager teams up with Jefferies to refinance a reset deal 2 days ago