New Guggenheim credit fund snacks on rare CLOs
A closed-end credit fund launched by Guggenheim Investments last year has shown appetite for less liquid CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO b-wic line-up: 5% CLO stakes go up for sale 1 month ago
- Junior CLO triple As come to Europe as manager prices its first euro deal since 2015 1 month ago
- B-wic round-up: demand for secondary CLO equity picks up in 2018 2 months ago
- New chief executive and president named on $160 million Guggenheim fund 2 months ago
- B-wic round-up: it's never too late to buy CLO equity 4 months ago
- Ares and Deutsche Bank team up once more to price US CLO reissue 8 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: European equity makes up 85% of today's market share 8 hours ago
- HPS prices $458.75 million CLO reset via Goldman 8 hours ago
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 8 hours ago
- Palmer Square prices its second five-year reinvestment CLO of the year 9 hours ago