New Guggenheim credit fund snacks on rare CLOs
A closed-end credit fund launched by Guggenheim Investments last year has shown appetite for less liquid CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Partners Group poaches former Guggenheim official to private debt team 1 month ago
- Guggenheim prices CLO refi with triple As at 105bp 2 months ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: 5% CLO stakes go up for sale 4 months ago
- Junior CLO triple As come to Europe as manager prices its first euro deal since 2015 4 months ago
- B-wic round-up: demand for secondary CLO equity picks up in 2018 5 months ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 2 hours ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 2 hours ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 2 hours ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago