New Guggenheim credit fund snacks on rare CLOs
A closed-end credit fund launched by Guggenheim Investments last year has shown appetite for less liquid CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Guggenheim prices third new issue CLO of the year 8 days ago
- Guggenheim raises $200 million for opportunistic credit vehicle 11 days ago
- FS hires ex-Guggenheim CMBS chief to run new real estate debt strategy 1 month ago
- Guggenheim to take over $400 million mid-market credit fund 1 month ago
- Guggenheim prices new US CLO following earlier refi plans 3 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 1 day ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 1 day ago
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 1 day ago
- PDM hands euro CLO mandate to bank after hiring three loan specialists 1 day ago
- CSAM-managed CLO's junior notes trade at 104.53 in secondary market 1 day ago