Goldman Sachs markets a new CLO for regular client
Goldman Sachs is marketing a CLO, its first assignment of the year, in a transaction that is expected to price next week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- San Francisco pension bolsters private credit portfolio with €60 million commitment 2 days ago
- New Zealand Superannuation Fund hires CIO 2 days ago
- Iowa pension to commit $200 million to private credit in 2019 as it addresses shortfalls 4 days ago
- Plymouth County pension fund seeks high yield managers 7 days ago
- Chicago pension fund hires three firms for hedged credit portfolio 9 days ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 3 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 4 days ago