BAML prices $1 billion of CLOs for two of the largest credit managers
Bank of America Merrill Lynch ended last week by pricing $1 billion of CLOs in one day for two of the largest credit hedge fund managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Neuberger Berman prices triple As at 118bp in CLO reset 4 days ago
- Benefit Street prices its largest CLO to date 4 days ago
- Neuberger Berman sets its sights on 100% CLO refi/reset record 13 days ago
- Och-Ziff teams up with Citi to reset 2013 CLO 23 days ago
- Brigade joins forces with Morgan Stanley to price new issue US CLO 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: vacation time is over as CLO market bursts into life 2 days ago
- Europe CLO round-up: issuance tops €30 billion as Accunia and Tikehau price 2 days ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: Monroe earns joint-tightest triple-A print of 2017 2 days ago
- New York manager resets 2013 CLO two months after reinvestment end date 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley prices first Gallatin CLO since manager's takeover 2 days ago