Control CLO investor makes two-way market in Trimaran deal
A control CLO equity investor yesterday made the snap decision to test the secondary market by putting $12.5 million of first-loss risk in Trimaran CLO VI on the auction block
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO b-wic line-up: 5% CLO stakes go up for sale 2 months ago
- Vertical strips from two CLOs go up for sale after risk retention deadline passes 2 months ago
- Trimaran refinances 2015 CLO after gathering equity votes 6 months ago
- Trimaran returns to CLO market with $695.8 million reset 9 months ago
- Investors redeem manager's legacy CLO for 22% final IRR 1 year ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 11 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 12 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago