Control CLO investor makes two-way market in Trimaran deal
A control CLO equity investor yesterday made the snap decision to test the secondary market by putting $12.5 million of first-loss risk in Trimaran CLO VI on the auction block
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Trimaran refinances 2015 CLO after gathering equity votes 4 months ago
- Trimaran returns to CLO market with $695.8 million reset 6 months ago
- Investors redeem manager's legacy CLO for 22% final IRR 1 year ago
- Credit Suisse kicks off December with $1.7 billion in CLO issuance 1 year ago
- Trimaran secures tightest US senior CLO print of the year with refi 1 year ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 21 hours ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 22 hours ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 22 hours ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 22 hours ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 23 hours ago