Control CLO investor makes two-way market in Trimaran deal
A control CLO equity investor yesterday made the snap decision to test the secondary market by putting $12.5 million of first-loss risk in Trimaran CLO VI on the auction block
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Till debt us do part: CLOs have and hold David's Bridal loans as they plummet 10.87% 2 months ago
- LibreMax moves into CLO management with Trimaran acquisition 3 months ago
- Trimaran wades into the CLO primary market for the first time in 2018 5 months ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: 5% CLO stakes go up for sale 9 months ago
- Vertical strips from two CLOs go up for sale after risk retention deadline passes 9 months ago
- Octagon's quick-fire start to 2019 continues as it plans another CLO reset 12 hours ago
- CLOs are not like CDOs, says Barclays, but warns of loan quality impact 16 hours ago
- Canyon and BAML unite for second consecutive CLO new issue 17 hours ago
- Euro CLO b-wic round-up: triple A notes boost volumes 1 day ago
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary market continues its hot streak 1 day ago