Control CLO investor makes two-way market in Trimaran deal
A control CLO equity investor yesterday made the snap decision to test the secondary market by putting $12.5 million of first-loss risk in Trimaran CLO VI on the auction block
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Trimaran refinances 2015 CLO after gathering equity votes 1 month ago
- Trimaran returns to CLO market with $695.8 million reset 3 months ago
- Investors redeem manager's legacy CLO for 22% final IRR 10 months ago
- Credit Suisse kicks off December with $1.7 billion in CLO issuance 1 year ago
- Trimaran secures tightest US senior CLO print of the year with refi 1 year ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 14 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 14 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 15 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 15 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 16 hours ago