Former Highland trinity put faith in Nomura for debut CLO
The finishing line is in sight for Dallas-based asset manager that has been looking to price its first CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- There's a second CLO refi-reset wave on its way, conference hears 21 days ago
- Nomura grabs leverage finance specialist in senior appointment in Hong Kong 2 months ago
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 3 months ago
- Experienced European credit trader joins Nomura in senior role 4 months ago
- Dallas-based manager plans first CLO with Goldman Sachs 4 months ago
- B-wic round-up: mid market CLOs find new homes in secondary market 17 hours ago
- Carlyle prices European CLO in its first new issue deal of the year 23 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: triple A notes come in all different shapes and sizes 3 days ago
- European CLO round-up: senior CLO spreads shift wider - but not for long 3 days ago
- Anchorage prices $512 million CLO reissue 3 days ago