Former Highland trinity put faith in Nomura for debut CLO
The finishing line is in sight for Dallas-based asset manager that has been looking to price its first CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 1 day ago
- HSBC's high yield trading head rumoured to be joining rival bank in London 28 days ago
- Nomura and Investec report 48% gender pay gap 1 month ago
- There's a second CLO refi-reset wave on its way, conference hears 2 months ago
- Nomura grabs leverage finance specialist in senior appointment in Hong Kong 4 months ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 2 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 7 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 7 hours ago