Manager puts up $23 million for warehouse as CLO nears pricing
A business development company has again backed its asset manager with capital for a new CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Elmwood prices debut CLO with triple As at 135bp in three-year deal 3 days ago
- CLO spreads drift wider as Investcorp prices double Bs at 768bp 3 days ago
- Elliott-backed CLO manager hires Citi for debut deal 3 days ago
- Shorter-dated CLOs grow in popularity with BlackRock pricing three-year deal 4 days ago
- Italian journo pension scheme presses ahead with plan to invest in private debt 5 days ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 2 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 2 days ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 2 days ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 3 days ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 3 days ago