Manager puts up $23 million for warehouse as CLO nears pricing
A business development company has again backed its asset manager with capital for a new CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Madison closes real estate debt fund above $1 billion target size 1 day ago
- Korean institution hunts for direct lending managers 2 days ago
- Californian pension fund opens search for private markets consultant 6 days ago
- Chicago pension fund seeks fixed income managers 6 days ago
- Sound Point becomes first European CLO debutant of 2019 7 days ago
- PGIM prepares new US CLO via Goldman Sachs 8 hours ago
- European CLO volumes reach €10 billion in 2019 as PGIM prices 1 day ago
- Creditflux to bring CLO conference to California 1 day ago
- Trinitas CLO refi prices triple As at 139bp and 6bp wide of several longer-dated deals 2 days ago
- Oaktree plants US CLO with fixed rate junior triple-A notes 2 days ago