Tennenbaum waits on $150 million allocation from pension fund
A pension scheme's invetsment board met earlier this month to talk over a large-scale investment into an established mid-market manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Cliffwater raises $135 million for interval fund geared towards direct lending 1 month ago
- BlackRock BDC seeks shareholder approval to fast-track leverage increase 6 months ago
- Iowa pension to commit $200 million to private credit in 2019 as it addresses shortfalls 7 months ago
- Pimco adds two former Tennenbaum officials as portfolio managers 10 months ago
- BlackRock completes Tennenbaum acquisition 11 months ago
- Waterfall hires CLO tranche investor in New York 11 hours ago
- Shenkman affiliate prices first new issue CLO after 12-month hiatus 12 hours ago
- Sound Point resets 2015 CLO with just days of reinvestment remaining 12 hours ago
- York prices first new CLO in 11 months 13 hours ago
- Investcorp prices triple As at 110bp in European new issue 1 day ago