Control CLO buyer adds diversity with $66.5 million of investments
A control CLO equity buyer continues to diversify its CLO portfolio by backing small-scale managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- AB reports highest AUM since 2008 as it launches BDC 4 days ago
- US manager taps ex-Credit Suisse chiefs to spearhead direct lending unit 2 months ago
- PineBridge brings in BDCA team to start a new direct lending business 2 months ago
- Recent start-up Freedom 3 sets up mid-market JV with KCap 3 months ago
- Oaktree takes over Fifth Street’s BDCs 4 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 20 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 21 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 23 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 1 day ago