Control CLO buyer adds diversity with $66.5 million of investments
A control CLO equity buyer continues to diversify its CLO portfolio by backing small-scale managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- US manager taps ex-Credit Suisse chiefs to spearhead direct lending unit 12 days ago
- PineBridge brings in BDCA team to start a new direct lending business 28 days ago
- Recent start-up Freedom 3 sets up mid-market JV with KCap 2 months ago
- Oaktree takes over Fifth Street’s BDCs 2 months ago
- Hercules backs off from contract switch amid investor revolt 4 months ago
- Onex prices 2017's largest US CLO reset in $932 million deal 6 hours ago
- Infrastructure-backed CLOs return as $450 million deal prices 7 hours ago
- Experienced CLO trader joins Orchard in London 1 day ago
- Guardian Life subsidiary plans its second CLO with JP Morgan 1 day ago
- GSO's 2017 euro CLO issuance jumps over €3 billion following refi 1 day ago