Control CLO buyer adds diversity with $66.5 million of investments
A control CLO equity buyer continues to diversify its CLO portfolio by backing small-scale managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock expands US private debt capabilities with TCP acquisition 1 month ago
- Oak Hill BDC's assets continue to nosedive as board explores options 1 month ago
- CLO investor TICC rebrands as Oxford Square 2 months ago
- Ares and Varagon expand direct lending JV to $6.4 billion 3 months ago
- TCW seeks to ramp up potential BDC 4 months ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 1 hour ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 6 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 6 hours ago