Goldman Sachs European CLO head exits for rival bank
Central figure in Goldman Sachs's European CLO business has left to rekindle his leveraged finance specialty at another bank
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Muzinich moves into structured credit with hire in Zurich 20 hours ago
- Beechbrook hires head of DACH to lead new Frankfurt office 22 hours ago
- Steinhoff has triggered failure-to-pay credit event, rules DC 3 days ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 3 days ago
- Dechert adds funds partner in London office 3 days ago
- CLO pipeline: manager sets sail for primary market after three-year absence 15 hours ago
- Ares aims for four new issue CLOs in 2019 as it markets $590 million deal 21 hours ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 3 days ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 3 days ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 3 days ago