BAML markets $520 million CLO for large credit manager
An established credit manager is launching its fourth 2.0 CLO. Its previous deals have receieved substantial backing from key equity investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Iowa pension plan seeks high yield manager 3 days ago
- TSSP launches capital solutions fund 4 days ago
- Five Arrows adds another string to its bow as it markets second new issue CLO of 2018 4 days ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 5 days ago
- Alameda County approves $33 million investment in senior loan fund 5 days ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 2 days ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 2 days ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 2 days ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 2 days ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 3 days ago