BAML markets $520 million CLO for large credit manager
An established credit manager is launching its fourth 2.0 CLO. Its previous deals have receieved substantial backing from key equity investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ohio pension backs GSO's upcoming European direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Minnesota State to earmark $100 million for private credit 3 days ago
- Oak Hill prices tightest new US CLO of 2019 with 177bp funding costs 4 days ago
- Largest UK pension appoints new CEO of investments 5 days ago
- CSAM prices largest CLO refi of 2019 with triple As at 122bp 5 days ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 2 days ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 2 days ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 2 days ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 2 days ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 3 days ago