Shenkman produces $520.6 million US CLO
New York-based Shenkman Capital has priced its first CLO of the year, sources say
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 1 day ago
- Oaktree prices new CLO with Europe's longest reinvestment period 1 day ago
- Octagon shapes its fourth reset of the year, reviving post-reinvestment CLO 2 days ago
- Octagon looks to price ninth CLO deal of the year 6 days ago
- CBAM reaches $2.8 billion CLO volumes for 2018 following third new deal 9 days ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 6 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 7 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 7 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 7 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago