Dallas firm trots into the primary market to price $574.8 million CLO
A credit manager has priced its third post-crisis CLO and its first with Morgan Stanley
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM prices 5th largest CLO transaction of 2018 4 days ago
- CLO refis continue to be popular choice as Regatta deal reprices 6 days ago
- Wellfleet refinances CLO's triple As after leaving them untouched last year 12 days ago
- HPS prices first five-year CLO of the month 14 days ago
- CSAM prices largest new issue CLO since May 15 days ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 17 hours ago
- Carlyle markets its 22nd CLO transaction of the year with European reset 23 hours ago
- Global CLO round-up: what goes around comes around 1 day ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 1 day ago
- GSO markets its 20th CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago