Dallas firm trots into the primary market to price $574.8 million CLO
A credit manager has priced its third post-crisis CLO and its first with Morgan Stanley
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree adds fixed notes to 2015 CLO in $653.5 million reset 8 days ago
- Gallatin launches second new CLO following acquisition by Dislocation 11 days ago
- CSAM becomes first manager to pass €1 billion of new issue volume in Europe 14 days ago
- Barings prints triple As at 112.69bp following 2016 era CLO reset 22 days ago
- CSAM targets Europe's 12th CLO with over 4.5 years of reinvestment 24 days ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 12 hours ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 12 hours ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 17 hours ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 18 hours ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 18 hours ago