Dallas firm trots into the primary market to price $574.8 million CLO
A credit manager has priced its third post-crisis CLO and its first with Morgan Stanley
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO b-wic line-up: equity in 2.0 CLO with the lowest funding costs hits the market 5 days ago
- Chicago-based manager plans first CLO of the year 6 days ago
- Invesco prices triple As at 108bp in new US CLO 11 days ago
- Eight deals for Octagon in 2018 after manager prices $470 million reset 13 days ago
- Steele Creek reinforces 2016 CLO with $284.25 million reset 19 days ago
- MidOcean prices triple A debt across six tranches in unusual CLO reset 2 days ago
- CLO b-wic lineup shows it’s never too late to trade 1.0 equity 2 days ago
- Brigade resets 2015 CLO with triple As at 110bp 2 days ago
- Octagon looks to price ninth CLO deal of the year 3 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 3 days ago