Dallas firm trots into the primary market to price $574.8 million CLO
A credit manager has priced its third post-crisis CLO and its first with Morgan Stanley
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Controlling equity stake in 2018 CLO fails to trade in secondary market 7 days ago
- CLO pipeline: deal flow picks up as Amherst and SocGen work on mandates 8 days ago
- BlackRock becomes fifth European CLO manager to refinance 12 days ago
- Voya scores tightest refi print for a reinvesting CLO 13 days ago
- Octagon eyes $2 billion new issue volumes as it markets fourth CLO of 2019 14 days ago
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 11 hours ago
- Black Diamond prices new CLO via Mizuho in first-time partnership 22 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: newcomer emerges with unusual transaction 1 day ago
- US loan trading: CLO managers on cloud nine after Ultimate Software allocations 1 day ago
- Anchor equity in 2018 CLO reissue fails to trade in secondary market 1 day ago