Pension fund would sooner buy CLO triple As than high yield bonds
Oklahoma Teachers' Retirement System has given the thumbs up to a large asset manager to buy CLO triple As on its behalf
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AP4 keeps eye on direct unlisted investments, amid 2018 losses 2 days ago
- Italian journo pension scheme presses ahead with plan to invest in private debt 10 days ago
- San Francisco pension deploys $125 million into private credit 10 days ago
- Allianz IM puts $200 million into Indian private debt 11 days ago
- US pension seek real estate debt managers 12 days ago
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago