Pension fund would sooner buy CLO triple As than high yield bonds
Oklahoma Teachers' Retirement System has given the thumbs up to a large asset manager to buy CLO triple As on its behalf
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 2 hours ago
- San Francisco pension bolsters private credit portfolio with €60 million commitment 7 days ago
- New Zealand Superannuation Fund hires CIO 7 days ago
- Iowa pension to commit $200 million to private credit in 2019 as it addresses shortfalls 9 days ago
- Plymouth County pension fund seeks high yield managers 12 days ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 4 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 5 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 7 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago