Single Bs widen as investors join the silver rush in up-sized CLO
A Stamford-based manager has priced its first CLO of the year with evidence of widening at the junior part of the capital structure
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Carlyle prices its largest ever CLO transaction in $815.85 million deal 8 hours ago
- CVC reworks debut 2.0 for a second time following €455.9 million reissue 3 days ago
- Carlyle prices partial refi of 2015 CLO with double and single As untouched 6 days ago
- Citi's Clements to join Barclays as US CLO head 10 days ago
- Halcyon returns to CLO market to price its first deal of the year 10 days ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 2 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 7 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 7 hours ago