Research analyst takes an exit from credit fund manager Avenue
A credit hedge fund specialist has left Avenue Capital in New York
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Structured credit PM earns promotion as Pimco unveils new managing directors 22 hours ago
- Citi hires UBS's Merran as European ETF credit trading head 3 days ago
- Citi's European CLO head earns another promotion 4 days ago
- Och-Ziff's head of European private credit set to join Carlyle 4 days ago
- Three credit specialists part ways with Highland 5 days ago
- B-wic round-up: mid market CLOs find new homes in secondary market 17 hours ago
- Carlyle prices European CLO in its first new issue deal of the year 23 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: triple A notes come in all different shapes and sizes 3 days ago
- European CLO round-up: senior CLO spreads shift wider - but not for long 3 days ago
- Anchorage prices $512 million CLO reissue 3 days ago