Largest insurance company goes west and hires Citi for new CLO
The world's largest insurance company is raising another US CLO with sources reporting that the firm's asset management unit is marketing a $462.4 million deal.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO manager prices its first new US deal of the year 7 days ago
- One CLO manager, two months, three re-issues - TPG prices $488 million deal 7 days ago
- Tortoise comes out of its shell with first-ever CLO transaction 13 days ago
- Euro league tables: Permira and Voya join the CLO bonanza 19 days ago
- US league tables: managers move on from refis to price record $37.5bn of new CLOs 19 days ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 1 day ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 2 days ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 2 days ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 2 days ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 2 days ago