Control investor puts another $60 million into CLOs
One of the market's largest CLO equity buyers has backed two of its approved managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Large equity investor emerges as anchor buyer for latest Voya CLO 8 months ago
- Prospect’s CLO fund reaches $300 million fundraising milestone 8 months ago
- Job opportunity with Prospect Capital 1 year ago
- Job opportunities with Prospect Capital 1 year ago
- Prospect's CLO fund hits $200 million 1 year ago
- Wellfleet looks to build CLO investment business after big hire 1 day ago
- Newfleet cuts CLO's cost of debt by 144bp following refi 1 day ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 1 day ago
- 58% of US CLO managers will keep risk retention funds in place, finds Maples 1 day ago
- WTW's Redmond: institutional investors are starved of income, yield, and return (video) 1 day ago