Guggenheim prints middle-market CLO for Denver-based manager
Guggenheim Securities last week priced a $150 million mid-market CLO for a debuting manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ArrowMark prepares to issue static CLO for the first time 2 months ago
- ArrowMark's prices new issue CLO as triple As hit 127bp 2 months ago
- ArrowMark builds in London with big SRT hire 3 months ago
- Former Barclays CLO head resurfaces at Guggenheim 3 months ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 3 months ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 20 hours ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 22 hours ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 1 day ago
- CLOs hold Anchor Glass as loan shatters 5.5% 1 day ago
- Creditflux readies starting gun for 11th CLO awards 1 day ago