Guggenheim prints middle-market CLO for Denver-based manager
Guggenheim Securities last week priced a $150 million mid-market CLO for a debuting manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 5 days ago
- New rules encourage growth in blossoming risk sharing market 2 months ago
- Denver firm prices its first new broadly syndicated loan CLO of the year 2 months ago
- ArrowMark prices second CLO transaction in June following mid-market reset 3 months ago
- Denver-based CLO manager hires Goldman Sachs to issue first deal of 2018 3 months ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 1 day ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 1 day ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 1 day ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago