Major CLO equity investor takes reserve role in new Triumph CLO
Less than three months after pricing its debut CLO, market sources say that Triumph Capital Advisors has printed its second CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Equity investors eye resets as they focus on 2014 CLOs 7 days ago
- CLO docs shed light on implementation of Securitisation Regulation 14 days ago
- Octagon prices 2019's first reset as Nomura begins to fulfil CLO promise 19 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 29 days ago
- Points up front: “I always think of myself as Bruce Lee when I’m investing in CLO equity” 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 18 hours ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 18 hours ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 23 hours ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 23 hours ago