Major CLO equity investor takes reserve role in new Triumph CLO
Less than three months after pricing its debut CLO, market sources say that Triumph Capital Advisors has printed its second CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueMountain appoints four portfolio managers 6 days ago
- Napier Park's new issue CLO volumes pass $1 billion for 2018 14 days ago
- OFS markets first new issue CLO of 2018 via Nomura 29 days ago
- Trinitas becomes 73rd manager to price new issue US CLO in 2018 1 month ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 1 month ago
- Tikehau prices new European CLO with 11 debt tranches 4 hours ago
- PGIM prices US CLO triple As at 105bp for tightest print this month 5 hours ago
- US CLO manager turns to refi market to shave off 43bp 1 day ago
- Cairn prices €362 million CLO refi with triple A spreads hitting 79bp 4 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager becomes first to refi post reinvestment CLO this year 4 days ago