Allianz reaches the promise land with 148bp CLO triple-A print
Allianz Global Investors has reached its destination after heading west to print a new US CLO yesterday, say market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Allianz's asset management business drives strong group results for 2017 1 day ago
- California CLO manager prices its first US CLO deal of the year 4 days ago
- Onex prices its first CLO of the year 8 days ago
- Guggenheim Investments prices its first CLO transaction of the year 12 days ago
- Doubleline prices its third US CLO after partnering with Citi 13 days ago
- Ares plans to reset 2015 CLO, according to presale reports 6 hours ago
- Forthcoming Voya CLO set to have lowest funding costs on record in US market 6 hours ago
- B-wic round-up: attention shifts to senior US CLO paper as trade rate hits 100% 1 day ago
- US CLO spreads set to contract sharply as JP Morgan markets three deals 1 day ago
- Benefit Street starts marketing $509.5 million new issue CLO 1 day ago