Allianz reaches the promise land with 148bp CLO triple-A print
Allianz Global Investors has reached its destination after heading west to print a new US CLO yesterday, say market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree aims for second euro CLO transaction of 2018 1 day ago
- Carlyle prices its third US CLO reissue of 2018 2 days ago
- GSO completes 2016 US CLO reset via Citi 2 days ago
- Brigade resets 2015 CLO with triple As at 110bp 5 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 6 days ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 16 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 16 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 17 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 17 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago