Something for everybody: CLO discount play extends to junior notes
Nomura yesterday carved out a variety of different securities as it priced a $552.5 million CLO. For the first time, the discounted triple-A play that has been prevalent has been extended to junior notes
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- High profile figure in SRT market leaves Nomura in London 13 days ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 28 days ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 month ago
- BlueMountain appoints four portfolio managers 1 month ago
- OFS markets first new issue CLO of 2018 via Nomura 2 months ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 15 hours ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 21 hours ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 22 hours ago
- Ares opts for low leverage as it prices $444.15 million CLO reissue 22 hours ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 3 days ago