Something for everybody: CLO discount play extends to junior notes
Nomura yesterday carved out a variety of different securities as it priced a $552.5 million CLO. For the first time, the discounted triple-A play that has been prevalent has been extended to junior notes
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- OFS markets first new issue CLO of 2018 via Nomura 2 days ago
- Shenkman adds single B tranche in refi of 2015 CLO 27 days ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 28 days ago
- HSBC's high yield trading head rumoured to be joining rival bank in London 1 month ago
- Nomura and Investec report 48% gender pay gap 2 months ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 6 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 7 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 7 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 7 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago