Something for everybody: CLO discount play extends to junior notes
Nomura yesterday carved out a variety of different securities as it priced a $552.5 million CLO. For the first time, the discounted triple-A play that has been prevalent has been extended to junior notes
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- SC Lowy hires Nomura trading head to drive European loan business 20 days ago
- Shenkman targets $500 million for opportunistic credit fund 1 month ago
- Equity investors eye resets as they focus on 2014 CLOs 3 months ago
- Octagon prices 2019's first reset as Nomura begins to fulfil CLO promise 3 months ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 4 months ago
- Palmer Square's Angie Long: "The static platform has outperformed reinvesting CLOs time and time again" [video] 13 hours ago
- Redding Ridge prices three-year new issue CLO 14 hours ago
- European managers find tight debt execution by refinancing once more 14 hours ago
- BMO makes rare CLO appearance with mid market deal 3 days ago
- Cadwalader's Tobias: investors are pushing back against cash leaking out of a CLO [video] 3 days ago