Dallas-based manager teams with BAML for the first time to price CLO
BAML has partnered with a Dallas-based credit manager for the first time to price a $414.25 million CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 4 days ago
- Oaktree prices new CLO with Europe's longest reinvestment period 4 days ago
- Octagon shapes its fourth reset of the year, reviving post-reinvestment CLO 5 days ago
- Octagon looks to price ninth CLO deal of the year 8 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: equity in 2.0 CLO with the lowest funding costs hits the market 10 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 23 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago