CLO fund takes control of GSO deal with 105bp triple-A print
A CLO fund continues to acquire controlling CLO stakes in deals with tight triple-A financing after a secondary market purchase
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO co-founder takes Iron throne with new manager launch 4 days ago
- Global b-wic round-up: US CLO equity continues its surge 6 days ago
- Spire wins Creditflux Manager of the Year award 10 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: at long last - a reset, a refi and a debut 12 days ago
- CLOs at a glance 17 days ago
- Cadwalader's Tobias: investors are pushing back against cash leaking out of a CLO [video] 2 days ago
- CSAM plans double CLO issuance next week with US and EU deals in the market 2 days ago
- Crescent prices second new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Oaktree refinances 2016 European CLO with triple As at 87bp 2 days ago
- AGL further expands with hires from CIFC and Mizuho 4 days ago