Control equity buyer shows no fear of low coupon CLO triple-As
One of the CLO market's key equity buyers has put $160 million into CLOs this year - and shown a willingness to back structures with low coupon triple-A tranches
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- PineBridge brings in BDCA team to start a new direct lending business 28 days ago
- BDCA and Fifth Street officials join forces for new BDC launch 6 months ago
- Benefit Street takes over business development company from AR Global 10 months ago
- Nexpoint makes hostile takeover bid for BDCA 1 year ago
- Troubled BDCA drops plans for new vehicle 1 year ago
- Onex prices 2017's largest US CLO reset in $932 million deal 6 hours ago
- Infrastructure-backed CLOs return as $450 million deal prices 7 hours ago
- Experienced CLO trader joins Orchard in London 1 day ago
- Guardian Life subsidiary plans its second CLO with JP Morgan 1 day ago
- GSO's 2017 euro CLO issuance jumps over €3 billion following refi 1 day ago