Control equity buyer shows no fear of low coupon CLO triple-As
One of the CLO market's key equity buyers has put $160 million into CLOs this year - and shown a willingness to back structures with low coupon triple-A tranches
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PineBridge brings in BDCA team to start a new direct lending business 8 months ago
- BDCA and Fifth Street officials join forces for new BDC launch 1 year ago
- Benefit Street takes over business development company from AR Global 1 year ago
- Nexpoint makes hostile takeover bid for BDCA 1 year ago
- Troubled BDCA drops plans for new vehicle 2 years ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 2 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 6 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 7 hours ago