UK court makes landmark ruling on CLO downgrade triggers
Equity investors in 2006 CLO Harbourmaster Pro Rata 2 have won an appeal against a UK High Court ruling prohibiting post-reinvestment trading
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Debtwire: Acis CLO judge finds all three plan options unconfirmable and sides with Highland's objections 4 months ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 5 months ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 6 months ago
- Credit hedge fund to pay $10 million to settle insider trading case 8 months ago
- Tilton and MBIA reach bankruptcy agreement for Zohar CLOs 8 months ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 2 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 3 days ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 3 days ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 4 days ago