UK court makes landmark ruling on CLO downgrade triggers
Equity investors in 2006 CLO Harbourmaster Pro Rata 2 have won an appeal against a UK High Court ruling prohibiting post-reinvestment trading
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Debtwire: Acis CLO judge finds all three plan options unconfirmable and sides with Highland's objections 1 month ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 1 month ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 2 months ago
- Credit hedge fund to pay $10 million to settle insider trading case 5 months ago
- Tilton and MBIA reach bankruptcy agreement for Zohar CLOs 5 months ago
- Global CLO round-up: what goes around comes around 5 hours ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 7 hours ago
- GSO markets its 20th CLO transaction of the year 10 hours ago
- Five Arrows shoots its way into 2018 US CLO market 11 hours ago
- Octagon matches benchmark triple A levels with its fifth new issue CLO of 2018 11 hours ago