Barclays opts for transparent pricing as it issues another US CLO
Barclays has continued its push into US CLO arranging with market sources reporting that the bank has priced its second US CLO in little over two months
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PGIM issues new euro CLO without floating rate double As 2 days ago
- Citi's Clements to join Barclays as US CLO head 10 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Carlyle and GSO vie for top spot 21 days ago
- Ex-Barclays EMEA leveraged finance head takes top role at Natixis 22 days ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 1 month ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 2 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 7 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 7 hours ago