Barclays opts for transparent pricing as it issues another US CLO
Barclays has continued its push into US CLO arranging with market sources reporting that the bank has priced its second US CLO in little over two months
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueMountain seals 2017's tightest new issue CLO triple A print by fractions 1 month ago
- Global CLO giant brings Euro 2.0 AUM to €2.34 billion 1 month ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 1 month ago
- European CLO triple As tighten for third time in as many weeks after HPS prices 2 months ago
- North Carolina manager prices first CLO of the year with Barclays as arranger 2 months ago
- New York CLO manager returns to market after six months to price reset 20 hours ago
- Head of CLOs parts company with Los Angeles-based manager 20 hours ago
- Manager prices 2018's first new issue CLO via Goldman Sachs 20 hours ago
- Credit Suisse gets off the mark in 2018 by pricing refi of 2015 US CLO 21 hours ago
- European CLO pioneer Wallace set to leave Maltese bank 22 hours ago