Control investor sells majority stake in illiquid Pimco CLO
A 2007 Pimco CLO made its first secondary market appearance yesterday after a control investor sold its stake
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pimco raises nearly $700 million for new real estate debt fund 1 day ago
- Pimco raises $116 million for CLO opportunities fund 1 month ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 2 months ago
- Allianz GI brings in new CIO for emerging market debt 2 months ago
- Allianz Real Estate appoints loan and asset management head 3 months ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 4 hours ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 5 hours ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 5 hours ago
- CVC prices €411.7 million CLO reset as reinvestment periods lengthen 23 hours ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 1 day ago