Control investor sells majority stake in illiquid Pimco CLO
A 2007 Pimco CLO made its first secondary market appearance yesterday after a control investor sold its stake
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- High yield portfolio manager returns to Allianz GI after leaving Amundi 17 days ago
- Pimco interval fund seeks SEC order allowing it to issue further share classes 1 month ago
- AllianzGI makes hires and launches its second UK infrastructure debt fund 2 months ago
- Pimco fund edges closer to $5 billion hard cap with new pension fund injection 4 months ago
- Dakota pension fund awards $300 million to asset management giant 5 months ago
- Euro CLO roundup: Managers race to the bottom as spreads dip below 70bp 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: Unfazed by risk retention uncertainty, a busy market tests reissue and L-shape trends 1 day ago
- California CLO manager prices its first US CLO deal of the year 1 day ago
- Amherst Pierpont prices second ever CLO transaction for Connecticut manager 1 day ago
- New York CLO manager teams up with Jefferies to refinance a reset deal 2 days ago