Control investor sells majority stake in illiquid Pimco CLO
A 2007 Pimco CLO made its first secondary market appearance yesterday after a control investor sold its stake
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- AllianzGI makes hires and launches its second UK infrastructure debt fund 12 days ago
- Pimco fund edges closer to $5 billion hard cap with new pension fund injection 1 month ago
- Dakota pension fund awards $300 million to asset management giant 3 months ago
- CLO cost of debt hits record levels as Allianz GI completes refi 3 months ago
- MetLife portfolio manager leaves for AllianzGI in New York 3 months ago
- Fast-growing CLO manager prices triple As at 115bp in new US deal 2 days ago
- Golub mid-market CLO more than doubles in size to $750 million following reset 2 days ago
- Och-Ziff brings Euro CLO AUM over €1 billion with latest deal 3 days ago
- Carlyle re-issues 2015 European deal for its 20th CLO transaction of the year 3 days ago
- PGIM prices tight CLO reset with five-year reinvestment extension 3 days ago