Control investor sells majority stake in illiquid Pimco CLO
A 2007 Pimco CLO made its first secondary market appearance yesterday after a control investor sold its stake
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Allianz GI gains €270 million for infrastructure debt fund 16 days ago
- Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off 24 days ago
- Pimco appoints former JP Morgan AM official as head of Switzerland 26 days ago
- California pension approves $20 million for open-ended private debt fund 1 month ago
- Pimco targets securitisation-friendly assets for $1 billion fund 2 months ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 2 days ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 2 days ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 2 days ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 2 days ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 3 days ago