Control investor sells majority stake in illiquid Pimco CLO
A 2007 Pimco CLO made its first secondary market appearance yesterday after a control investor sold its stake
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pimco launches latest ESG-focused credit offering 12 days ago
- Ares brings in credit portfolio managers from DoubleLine and Pimco 1 month ago
- Pimco adds two former Tennenbaum officials as portfolio managers 1 month ago
- Pimco receives nearly $400 million for ESG fixed income mandate 1 month ago
- Swedish pension fund's credit portfolio recovers with strong 2018 results 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 1 day ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 1 day ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 1 day ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 1 day ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 2 days ago