Equity investors return $7.3 million (9.1%) to BlueMountain CLOs
Equity investors are used to receiving strong cash flows from CLOs. Now some have returned the favour by handing $7.3 million back to two CLOs. That's a 9.1% return on principal (for the CLO).
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueMountain prices CLO reissue with triple As 2.83bp tight of market average 14 days ago
- BlueMountain's range of 2018 CLO transactions reaches double figures 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: volatility moves pricing curve out of whack 2 months ago
- BlueMountain bucks widening trend by placing triple As 0.8bp tighter than last deal 2 months ago
- BlueMountain hires PM to lead private infrastructure unit 2 months ago
- Investcorp targets 95bp spread as it markets Harvest CLO XX 18 hours ago
- Alcentra's 2018 European CLO volumes to pass €1bn mark following new issue 19 hours ago
- Five Arrows adds another string to its bow as it markets second new issue CLO of 2018 20 hours ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 1 day ago
- Carlyle markets its 22nd CLO transaction of the year with European reset 1 day ago