Equity investors return $7.3 million (9.1%) to BlueMountain CLOs
Equity investors are used to receiving strong cash flows from CLOs. Now some have returned the favour by handing $7.3 million back to two CLOs. That's a 9.1% return on principal (for the CLO).
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Blue streak: New York manager issues its third CLO reset in a month 8 days ago
- BNY Mellon taps former JP Morgan director for structured products role 15 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its first CLO transaction of the year 28 days ago
- BNY Mellon AMNA taps former Fidelity VP for investment strategy role 29 days ago
- BNY Mellon IM brings Insight bond fund on to its distribution platform 1 month ago
- Hayfin resets 2013 Kingsland CLO via Citi 22 hours ago
- Axa IM picks up the pace as it markets new Allegro CLO 23 hours ago
- JP Morgan looks to bring a second new manager to the CLO market 23 hours ago
- CIFC prices triple As at 104bp in $814.13 million new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 2 days ago