Equity investors return $7.3 million (9.1%) to BlueMountain CLOs
Equity investors are used to receiving strong cash flows from CLOs. Now some have returned the favour by handing $7.3 million back to two CLOs. That's a 9.1% return on principal (for the CLO).
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueMountain prices at tight end of the market with its 11th US CLO of 2018 2 months ago
- BlueMountain hires ex-Deutsche levloan and high yield analyst 2 months ago
- BlueMountain prices its second CLO of the month via Citi 2 months ago
- BlueMountain prices CLO reissue with triple As 2.83bp tight of market average 3 months ago
- BlueMountain's range of 2018 CLO transactions reaches double figures 4 months ago
- CLO equity a "top trade" for 2019, but beware ratings risk, says JP Morgan 1 day ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: large credit managers debut in record-breaking year 4 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: New issues dominate in record-breaking year 4 days ago
- Global 2018 CLO league tables at a glance 4 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi stands tall as overall leader but Morgan Stanley tops new issues 4 days ago