Equity investors return $7.3 million (9.1%) to BlueMountain CLOs
Equity investors are used to receiving strong cash flows from CLOs. Now some have returned the favour by handing $7.3 million back to two CLOs. That's a 9.1% return on principal (for the CLO).
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNY Mellon launches new emerging market debt fund 7 days ago
- Citadel hires credit portfolio manager from rival in New York 14 days ago
- US league tables: CBAM tops US CLO rankings after meteoric rise 15 days ago
- BNY Mellon completes sale of real estate asset manager 20 days ago
- BlueMountain seals 2017's tightest new issue CLO triple A print by fractions 1 month ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 14 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 14 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 15 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 15 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 16 hours ago