Bank teams up with 3i for first foray as CLO arranger
3i Debt Management has hired a leading bank to arrange its latest European CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Octagon looks to price ninth CLO deal of the year 4 days ago
- Price talk widens for forthcoming Zais CLO 4 days ago
- Price talk revealed for forthcoming BlueMountain new issue CLO 5 days ago
- PineBridge markets a $476.65 million CLO reissue 5 days ago
- Chicago-based manager plans first CLO of the year 7 days ago
- Ares and Deutsche Bank team up once more to price US CLO reissue 8 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: European equity makes up 85% of today's market share 8 hours ago
- HPS prices $458.75 million CLO reset via Goldman 8 hours ago
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 9 hours ago
- Palmer Square prices its second five-year reinvestment CLO of the year 9 hours ago