Bank teams up with 3i for first foray as CLO arranger
3i Debt Management has hired a leading bank to arrange its latest European CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global manager moves close to pricing fourth new issue CLO in as many weeks 25 days ago
- GSO to add another jewel in its crown with first mid-market "Diamond" CLO 1 month ago
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 1 month ago
- US CLO manager plots return to market for first new issue since November 2016 1 month ago
- Tech specialist set to debut in mid market CLOs with software-heavy deal 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 2 days ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 2 days ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 2 days ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 days ago