CMBS specialist leaves Pimco in London to join US manager
A CMBS specialist has moved back to the US west coast after leaving Pimco in London for another large asset manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock names head of US CLO business, reports Reuters 2 days ago
- Cheyne hires ex-BlueBay official to its new loans business in London 3 days ago
- African Development Bank prices landmark $1 billion SRT 4 days ago
- CPPIB hires high profile European credit portfolio manager in London 4 days ago
- Tetragon confirms appointment of former BlackRock US CLO co-head Snell 4 days ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 2 days ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 2 days ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 2 days ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 days ago