CMBS specialist leaves Pimco in London to join US manager
A CMBS specialist has moved back to the US west coast after leaving Pimco in London for another large asset manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MFS fixed income veteran gives up PM duties on $1.45 billion of funds 1 day ago
- Chicago manager holds initial close for $1 billion private credit fund 1 day ago
- Distressed credit chief departs Man Group amid rumoured fund shutdown 2 days ago
- Goldman distressed debt specialist to join HPS in London 2 days ago
- Manager launches eighth European leveraged loan fund with €300 million target 2 days ago
- Euro CLO roundup: Managers race to the bottom as spreads dip below 70bp 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: Unfazed by risk retention uncertainty, a busy market tests reissue and L-shape trends 1 day ago
- California CLO manager prices its first US CLO deal of the year 1 day ago
- Amherst Pierpont prices second ever CLO transaction for Connecticut manager 1 day ago
- New York CLO manager teams up with Jefferies to refinance a reset deal 2 days ago