Manager renews relationship with Goldman Sachs to price latest CLO
One of the most active CLO 2.0 managers has now raised seven CLOs since 2012
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Saratoga gets experimental with structure as it resets sole active CLO 10 days ago
- Ares prices $510.5 million CLO with triple As at 117bp 24 days ago
- GoldenTree turns into a forest with second multi-arranger Euro CLO 28 days ago
- TICP prices new issue CLO with rare 2.5 year reinvestment period 28 days ago
- BlackRock prices CLO refi at triple A tights and adds single B tranche 1 month ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 3 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 4 days ago