Manager renews relationship with Goldman Sachs to price latest CLO
One of the most active CLO 2.0 managers has now raised seven CLOs since 2012
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 4 days ago
- Axa IM and Goldman team up for third CLO deal of the year 1 month ago
- York prices first new issue CLO since 2016 via Goldman 1 month ago
- Axa IM prepares short-dated CLO reissue via Goldman 1 month ago
- PGIM scores August's tightest five-year CLO print at 110bp 1 month ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 18 hours ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 18 hours ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 18 hours ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago