CQS fund-of-funds wins $200 million from US pension giant
A credit-biased fund managed by CQS has received a large allocation
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Canadian pension fund launches inaugural green bond 6 days ago
- New regulations set to spur Swedish state pensions investment in illiquid credit 8 days ago
- Texas pension fund ups commitment to CQS opportunities fund 14 days ago
- London pension funds pick CQS as first manager for new credit fund of fund 15 days ago
- TPG credit fund edges nearer $3 billion final after $150 million pension mandate 16 days ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 6 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 6 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 6 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 7 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago