CQS fund-of-funds wins $200 million from US pension giant
A credit-biased fund managed by CQS has received a large allocation
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Illinois pension backs real estate funds 14 hours ago
- New investments drive Canada Pension Plan’s credit returns to 8.7% 4 days ago
- CLO veteran moves to the buy side for the first time after landing at CQS 6 days ago
- Sacramento pension backs healthcare fund 6 days ago
- Connecticut pension eyes investment in Clearlake fund 7 days ago
- Palmer Square's Angie Long: "The static platform has outperformed reinvesting CLOs time and time again" [video] 13 hours ago
- Redding Ridge prices three-year new issue CLO 14 hours ago
- European managers find tight debt execution by refinancing once more 14 hours ago
- BMO makes rare CLO appearance with mid market deal 3 days ago
- Cadwalader's Tobias: investors are pushing back against cash leaking out of a CLO [video] 3 days ago