CQS fund-of-funds wins $200 million from US pension giant
A credit-biased fund managed by CQS has received a large allocation
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US pension fund's credit performance stumbles with 2.3% 12-month return 23 hours ago
- Maine pension bolsters private credit allocation with $100 million mandate 7 days ago
- New York pension fund earmarks $200 million for real estate debt 7 days ago
- London-based direct lender wins as San Francisco pension fund deploys into private credit 11 days ago
- CPPIB moves into Australian real estate debt fund 12 days ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 15 hours ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 21 hours ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 22 hours ago
- Ares opts for low leverage as it prices $444.15 million CLO reissue 22 hours ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 3 days ago