New York-based CLO manager hires another former CSAM official
A large high yield manager with a growing CLO platform has hired a CLO administrator. He is certain to be familiar with other members of the team
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Varde distressed credit MD departs in London 13 hours ago
- EQT extends push into Nordic direct lending with Nordea hire 13 hours ago
- Credit traders' kickstand: widening catalysts gather force with focus on financials 3 days ago
- CSAM plans double CLO issuance next week with US and EU deals in the market 3 days ago
- New Look triggers credit event with big pay-out likely for CDS 3 days ago
- Palmer Square's Angie Long: "The static platform has outperformed reinvesting CLOs time and time again" [video] 13 hours ago
- Redding Ridge prices three-year new issue CLO 14 hours ago
- European managers find tight debt execution by refinancing once more 15 hours ago
- BMO makes rare CLO appearance with mid market deal 3 days ago
- Cadwalader's Tobias: investors are pushing back against cash leaking out of a CLO [video] 3 days ago