Citi prints two CLOs in a day as 2014 volumes close in on $100 billion
Citi priced almost $1.5 billion in new CLO notes yesterday, taking global year to date issuance to $97.4 billion
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Carlyle prices its largest ever CLO transaction in $815.85 million deal 8 hours ago
- CVC reworks debut 2.0 for a second time following €455.9 million reissue 3 days ago
- Carlyle prices partial refi of 2015 CLO with double and single As untouched 6 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: large equity positions and a vertical strip hit the market 8 days ago
- Another CLO vertical strip goes on sale post-risk retention ruling 9 days ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 2 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 7 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 7 hours ago