CLO fund manager hires two as it develops new products
Market sources say that a leading 2.0 equity investor has hired two as it expands its managed account business and also goes about raising a new CLO fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Charlotte direct lender taps former BAML specialist for chief risk officer role 6 hours ago
- Antares and Crescent win as Texas pension fund commits to direct lending 7 hours ago
- Onex investment official earns promotion with move to fund development unit 7 hours ago
- Real estate lending gains €700 million in six months for Paris-based direct lender 1 day ago
- JP Morgan AM establishes high yield municipal bond platform 1 day ago
- Ares plans to reset 2015 CLO, according to presale reports 6 hours ago
- Forthcoming Voya CLO set to have lowest funding costs on record in US market 6 hours ago
- B-wic round-up: attention shifts to senior US CLO paper as trade rate hits 100% 1 day ago
- US CLO spreads set to contract sharply as JP Morgan markets three deals 1 day ago
- Benefit Street starts marketing $509.5 million new issue CLO 1 day ago