CLO fund manager hires two as it develops new products
Market sources say that a leading 2.0 equity investor has hired two as it expands its managed account business and also goes about raising a new CLO fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 1 day ago
- BNP Paribas hires global credit strategy head 1 day ago
- Maine pension bolsters private credit allocation with $100 million mandate 4 days ago
- Sunflower grows business with new ABL unit 4 days ago
- New York pension fund earmarks $200 million for real estate debt 4 days ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 12 hours ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 13 hours ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 17 hours ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 18 hours ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 18 hours ago