CLO equity buyer takes warehouse risk in new TCW CLO
A major CLO equity buyer appears to have signed up to a seven year warehousing agreement for an upcoming TCW CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PineBridge brings in BDCA team to start a new direct lending business 4 months ago
- BDCA and Fifth Street officials join forces for new BDC launch 10 months ago
- Benefit Street takes over business development company from AR Global 1 year ago
- Nexpoint makes hostile takeover bid for BDCA 1 year ago
- Troubled BDCA drops plans for new vehicle 2 years ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 2 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 3 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 3 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 4 hours ago