Endowment seeks firm for $300 million freewheeling fixed income strategy
A large endowment fund is on the look out for managers to run a $300 million unconstrained fixed income strategy. Interested parties should have AUM of at least $5 billion
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Piper Jaffray's Shinder: "If LPs wait too long, they may miss the cycle altogether" [video] 7 hours ago
- DBRS's van Koolbergen: direct lenders are pre-packaging “CLOs-of-one” to attract insurers [video] 3 days ago
- Pimco hires ex-KKR official to lead corporate special situations unit 3 days ago
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 5 days ago
- South Carolina pension backs tech-focused BDC 6 days ago
- Bain prices $346.15 million refi of 2015 vintage CLO 8 hours ago
- Symphony reworks 2012 vintage CLO via Barclays 8 hours ago
- DFG returns to CLO primary market with risk retention-compliant deal 8 hours ago
- Apollo reworks 2012 CLO for second time 9 hours ago
- Kayne Anderson prices new issue CLO as spreads tighten dramatically 9 hours ago