Kramer Van Kirk makes progress with Volcker rule amendments
Investors in KVK 2012-2 voted to remove its bond bucket last week, but other amendments are taking longer than expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Control equity up for grabs in two 2015 CLOs this Wednesday 14 days ago
- Past returns: secret CLO market 19 days ago
- JP Morgan AM liquidates fund that made CLO warehouse investments 25 days ago
- Control equity in recently reset Apollo European CLO goes on the auction block 1 month ago
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 1 month ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 18 hours ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 18 hours ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 18 hours ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago