Kramer Van Kirk makes progress with Volcker rule amendments
Investors in KVK 2012-2 voted to remove its bond bucket last week, but other amendments are taking longer than expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: fixed tranches make their way into European secondary 5 days ago
- Euro CLO b-wic round-up: mezz is where the money is 12 days ago
- US CLO b-wic round-up: fixed tranches search for secondary value 12 days ago
- Managers back AMR following CLO auction improvements 16 days ago
- Managers swoop on largest DIP in years 16 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 1 day ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 1 day ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 2 days ago
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 3 days ago