Kramer Van Kirk makes progress with Volcker rule amendments
Investors in KVK 2012-2 voted to remove its bond bucket last week, but other amendments are taking longer than expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Strong demand for euro CLO triple As suggests expectations of a refi wave 8 days ago
- Neiman Marcus loan slumps amid debt restructuring talks 14 days ago
- Lifelong CLO trader joins Nomura as head of US CLO origination 16 days ago
- Buy and hold isn’t only option for CLO equity 1 month ago
- Buy and hold isn't only option for CLO equity 1 month ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 3 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 4 days ago