Kramer Van Kirk makes progress with Volcker rule amendments
Investors in KVK 2012-2 voted to remove its bond bucket last week, but other amendments are taking longer than expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- THL Credit to acquire management business of Chicago-based CLO firm 22 days ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 29 days ago
- CLO b-wic line up: European equity makes up 85% of today's market share 1 month ago
- CLO b-wic lineup shows it’s never too late to trade 1.0 equity 1 month ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 1 month ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 17 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 18 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago