Dallas bank makes strong return on CLO warehouse investment
A manager has priced its first CLO this year and apparently rewarded its parent's backing with strong returns during the warehouse phase.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Texas manager issues triple As at 130bp as CLO spreads move wider 3 months ago
- Trinitas becomes 73rd manager to price new issue US CLO in 2018 8 months ago
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 1 year ago
- Dallas-based manager plans first CLO with Goldman Sachs 1 year ago
- Dallas-based Trinitas closes $250 million CLO deal with Pine Brook 1 year ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 18 hours ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 18 hours ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 23 hours ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 1 day ago