Dallas bank makes strong return on CLO warehouse investment
A manager has priced its first CLO this year and apparently rewarded its parent's backing with strong returns during the warehouse phase.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 5 months ago
- Dallas-based manager plans first CLO with Goldman Sachs 5 months ago
- Dallas-based Trinitas closes $250 million CLO deal with Pine Brook 10 months ago
- Triumph teams with JP Morgan to price $717 million CLO 11 months ago
- Pine Brook buys Triumph to move into CLO management 1 year ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 1 day ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 1 day ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 1 day ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 1 day ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 1 day ago