Dallas bank makes strong return on CLO warehouse investment
A manager has priced its first CLO this year and apparently rewarded its parent's backing with strong returns during the warehouse phase.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Trinitas becomes 73rd manager to price new issue US CLO in 2018 3 months ago
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 10 months ago
- Dallas-based manager plans first CLO with Goldman Sachs 10 months ago
- Dallas-based Trinitas closes $250 million CLO deal with Pine Brook 1 year ago
- Triumph teams with JP Morgan to price $717 million CLO 1 year ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 2 days ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 2 days ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 2 days ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 days ago