Dallas bank makes strong return on CLO warehouse investment
A manager has priced its first CLO this year and apparently rewarded its parent's backing with strong returns during the warehouse phase.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 1 month ago
- Dallas-based manager plans first CLO with Goldman Sachs 2 months ago
- Dallas-based Trinitas closes $250 million CLO deal with Pine Brook 6 months ago
- Triumph teams with JP Morgan to price $717 million CLO 8 months ago
- Pine Brook buys Triumph to move into CLO management 9 months ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago