Dallas bank makes strong return on CLO warehouse investment
A manager has priced its first CLO this year and apparently rewarded its parent's backing with strong returns during the warehouse phase.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Trinitas becomes 73rd manager to price new issue US CLO in 2018 1 month ago
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 7 months ago
- Dallas-based manager plans first CLO with Goldman Sachs 8 months ago
- Dallas-based Trinitas closes $250 million CLO deal with Pine Brook 1 year ago
- Triumph teams with JP Morgan to price $717 million CLO 1 year ago
- Tikehau prices new European CLO with 11 debt tranches 4 hours ago
- PGIM prices US CLO triple As at 105bp for tightest print this month 5 hours ago
- US CLO manager turns to refi market to shave off 43bp 1 day ago
- Cairn prices €362 million CLO refi with triple A spreads hitting 79bp 4 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager becomes first to refi post reinvestment CLO this year 4 days ago