Portfolio manager re-unites with former ING colleague at new CLO firm
An experienced loan investor has joined a new US CLO manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Aviva appoints head of real assets division in London 1 day ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 5 days ago
- BNP Paribas hires global credit strategy head 5 days ago
- Sunflower grows business with new ABL unit 8 days ago
- Hermes appoints head of direct lending in London 12 days ago
- York prices first new issue CLO since 2016 via Goldman 17 hours ago
- Napier Park reissues CLO bringing Monday's daily volumes past $2 billion 18 hours ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 1 day ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 1 day ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 1 day ago