European CLO spreads grind ever tighter as 3i prices
The triple A notes in Harvest X priced at 125bp over Euribor, the tightest level for 14 months
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Macquarie poaches former HSBC loan trading head 12 hours ago
- HSBC poaches L&G's Faucher as passive fixed income head 2 months ago
- HSBC announces $550 million second close for diversified loan fund 2 months ago
- HSBC banker joins Jefferies as European co-head of leveraged finance 3 months ago
- MUFG hires leveraged finance veteran in London 7 months ago
- US manager hires Alcentra loan PM to spearhead new European CLO unit 9 hours ago
- Commerzbank unit prices first 'market standard' CLO via BNP Paribas 10 hours ago
- US manager seeks pastures new as it opens CLO warehouse in Europe 1 day ago
- JP Morgan brings debut manager to the CLO market in $409.7 million deal 1 day ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 1 day ago