European CLO spreads grind ever tighter as 3i prices
The triple A notes in Harvest X priced at 125bp over Euribor, the tightest level for 14 months
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HSBC banker joins Jefferies as European co-head of leveraged finance 7 days ago
- MUFG hires leveraged finance veteran in London 4 months ago
- HSBC partners with Bain for landmark unitranche loan to UK firm 6 months ago
- Senior distressed traders rumoured to have left HSBC in New York 9 months ago
- Former HSBC credit trading head resurfaces at hedge fund giant 11 months ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 7 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 8 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 8 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 9 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 9 hours ago