European CLO spreads grind ever tighter as 3i prices
The triple A notes in Harvest X priced at 125bp over Euribor, the tightest level for 14 months
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- MUFG hires leveraged finance veteran in London 1 month ago
- HSBC partners with Bain for landmark unitranche loan to UK firm 3 months ago
- Senior distressed traders rumoured to have left HSBC in New York 6 months ago
- Former HSBC credit trading head resurfaces at hedge fund giant 8 months ago
- Citi snaps up trader in London as musical chairs continues in financials 10 months ago
- US CLO round-up: GoldenTree and Oak Hill make hay as spreads hit new lows 18 hours ago
- CSAM brings 2017 US CLO volumes over $10 billion as it prices new deal 18 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs plans $464 million CLO for US manager 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 3 days ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 3 days ago