European CLO spreads grind ever tighter as 3i prices
The triple A notes in Harvest X priced at 125bp over Euribor, the tightest level for 14 months
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HSBC's high yield trading head rumoured to be joining rival bank in London 2 months ago
- Macquarie poaches former HSBC loan trading head 3 months ago
- HSBC poaches L&G's Faucher as passive fixed income head 5 months ago
- HSBC announces $550 million second close for diversified loan fund 5 months ago
- HSBC banker joins Jefferies as European co-head of leveraged finance 6 months ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 4 hours ago
- Pricing balance between 'floored' and 'unfloored' CLO tranches shifts as two deals price 5 hours ago
- Apollo's MidCap unit takes CLO AUM beyond $2.5 billion 7 hours ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 3 days ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 3 days ago