Key CLO buyer dips back into the market to take control of CIFC deal
A major equity investor has recently been on the sidelines, but it recently re-entered the CLO market to take control of CIFC's new deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CIFC liquidates CLO-focused fund 23 days ago
- Senior CLO investor parts ways with CIFC in New York 30 days ago
- Triple As hit 118bp as CIFC prices fifth new CLO following $204 million upsize 1 month ago
- PineBridge resets 2013 CLO that left its reinvestment period in February 1 month ago
- CIFC prices its 11th CLO transaction of the year 1 month ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 21 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 21 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 23 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 1 day ago