Key CLO buyer dips back into the market to take control of CIFC deal
A major equity investor has recently been on the sidelines, but it recently re-entered the CLO market to take control of CIFC's new deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PineBridge appoints high-ranking State Street official as its COO 6 days ago
- CIFC prices triple As at 110bp after giving refinanced CLO a reset 9 days ago
- Columbia CLO goes out with a bang 17 days ago
- New York manager refinances over $1 billion CLO paper in a single day 1 month ago
- CIFC resets 2012 CLO with triple As pricing at 80bp 1 month ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago