Key CLO buyer dips back into the market to take control of CIFC deal
A major equity investor has recently been on the sidelines, but it recently re-entered the CLO market to take control of CIFC's new deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC prices its eighth CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago
- CIFC's Vaccaro takes over as sole CEO as Wriedt makes abrupt departure 3 days ago
- CLO giant teams up with Deutsche Bank on new issue deal 6 days ago
- Former CIFC CLO investor Klein takes senior role at private equity firm 7 days ago
- CIFC gets in on interval fund phenomenon with new CLO-focused strategy 8 days ago
- Wellfleet looks to build CLO investment business after big hire 1 day ago
- Newfleet cuts CLO's cost of debt by 144bp following refi 1 day ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 1 day ago
- 58% of US CLO managers will keep risk retention funds in place, finds Maples 1 day ago
- WTW's Redmond: institutional investors are starved of income, yield, and return (video) 1 day ago