Guggenheim Securities hires for CLO arranging role
Guggenheim Securities has taken on an experienced structured credit specialist in New York
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Stone Harbor appoints co-CIO and high yield co-heads 1 day ago
- GSO co-founder plans new credit business 4 days ago
- Direct lender Twin Brook hires managing director in Chicago 6 days ago
- New Zealand Superannuation Fund hires CIO 6 days ago
- Atlanticomnium adds co-manager to credit opportunities team 6 days ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 17 hours ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 18 hours ago
- The financial crisis was the making of 'em 18 hours ago
- Spreads widen as CIFC prices $470 million CLO refi via Citi 1 day ago
- PGIM markets US CLO with highly-diversified portfolio and one-year investment window 1 day ago