Structured fund allocates to Crescent's European mid-market venture
Crescent Capital's new middle-market European loan fund has received a €7.5 million allocation from a large structured credit investment vehicle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- USS hires private credit investment manager in London 1 day ago
- Whitehorse makes two hires to its US direct lending team 1 day ago
- AEW and Natixis AM raise another €100 million for real estate debt fund 1 day ago
- New York firm raises $100 million for new direct lending vehicle 1 day ago
- Orlando pension fund ups its private debt allocation 2 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 19 hours ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 21 hours ago
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 22 hours ago
- PDM hands euro CLO mandate to bank after hiring three loan specialists 22 hours ago
- CSAM-managed CLO's junior notes trade at 104.53 in secondary market 1 day ago