Structured fund allocates to Crescent's European mid-market venture
Crescent Capital's new middle-market European loan fund has received a €7.5 million allocation from a large structured credit investment vehicle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Oaktree nominees appointed to Ranger Direct Lending Fund board 17 hours ago
- Ranger board chairman resigns with direct lending fund liquidation on the cards 2 days ago
- Former BlueMountain portfolio manager resurfaces at KKR 2 days ago
- Wells Fargo AM names head for new European private debt arm 5 days ago
- European institutional private debt appetite shows no signs of waning, finds Aviva survey 6 days ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 16 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 16 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 17 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 17 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago