Anchorage prices its third CLO of the year
Sources say that Anchorage Capital CLO 5, a $522.5 million deal, priced earlier this week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree markets $605.75 million new issue as US CLO market awakens 7 days ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 29 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 1 month ago
- Octagon resets 2016 CLO with senior triple As pricing at 117bp 1 month ago
- THL prices its $660 million CLO reset 1 month ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 20 hours ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 22 hours ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 1 day ago
- CLOs hold Anchor Glass as loan shatters 5.5% 1 day ago
- Creditflux readies starting gun for 11th CLO awards 1 day ago